Chakral Diagnosis is the art of assigning chakral energy characteristics to a body of information. While exploring information a Chakral Portal Interface is a tool that can assist with navigation, pattern recognition, reality mapping and curation of cultural diet.
At the Auticulture site, between July 14th and October 21st, Jasun Horsley has created a series of 100 articles discussing themes related to enlightenment called “What is Embodiment?”. The Chakral Portal Interface below links to each of the articles in sequential order. Press your mouse scroll button to open a link and happy exploring.
“I have claimed that Escape is one of the main functions of fairy-stories, and since I do not disapprove of them, it is plain that I do not accept the tone of scorn or pity with which “Escape” is now so often used: a tone for which the uses of the word outside literary criticism give no warrant at all. In what the misusers are fond of calling Real Life, Escape is evidently as a rule very practical, and may even be heroic. In real life it is difficult to blame it, unless it fails; in criticism it would seem to be the worse the better it succeeds. Evidently we are faced by a misuse of words, and also by a confusion of thought. Why should a man be scorned if, finding himself in prison, he tries to get out and go home? Or if, when he cannot do so, he thinks and talks about other topics than jailers and prison-walls? The world outside has not become less real because the prisoner cannot see it. In using escape in this way the critics have chosen the wrong word, and, what is more, they are confusing, not always by sincere error, the Escape of the Prisoner with the Flight of the Deserter. Just so a Party-spokesman might have labelled departure from the misery of the Führer’s or any other Reich and even criticism of it as treachery. In the same way these critics, to make confusion worse, and so to bring into contempt their opponents, stick their label of scorn not only on to Desertion, but on to real Escape, and what are often its companions, Disgust, Anger, Condemnation, and Revolt. Not only do they confound the escape of the prisoner with the flight of the deserter; but they would seem to prefer the acquiescence of the “quisling” to the resistance of the patriot. To such thinking you have only to say “the land you loved is doomed” to excuse any treachery, indeed to glorify it.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien
“Tolkien may actually be describing what he knows of Faërie, as a genuine traveller in the perilous realm.”
- An approximation of academic verbiage followed by a colon would go here: Some more words to illustrate the pre-colon idea would go here.
- Perpetuation and Propagation: These two words tend to get employed a fair amount.
- Another string of words, but this time no colon to keep things varied.
- Grammatical uncertainty: The inbuilt spell-checker is useful, but grammatical doubt remains and is probably justified.
- TWE does repetition of words suggest a limited vocabulary and/or lack of confidence in ones own articulacy?
- TWE does repetition of words suggest a limited engagement with the flowery poetic side of language and thus convey a sense of utilitarian urgency and modernism?
- I quite like these sorts of philosophical questions , do you like philosophical questions?
- TWE is short for “to what extent” if you’ve yet to consult the J-Lexicon. TWE do you think Upgrade Space employs acronyms and symbols for the purpose of reducing textual clutter?
- TWE is the act of reading these posts made frustrating by willingness to use words outside of common usage (or completely make them up) and not explain them in the text?
- TWE is mastery over “Right-click, Open Link in New Tab” a prerequisite to getting the maximum out of Upgrade Space?
(The symbols in the far right corner are links to related material. To check them out you can right-click them and then click on “Open Link in New Tab” or press the middle mouse button (the scroll wheel) which will open the links automatically. As one might guess, the meanings of the link symbols are to be found in the J-Lexicon.)
The pornography industry is reportedly worth around 40 billion dollars a year. Study this info-graphic to gain an idea of its societal impact.
Many of the negative and problematic aspects inherent to the pornography industry are reflections of society’s problems as a whole, e.g., sexual exploitation, propagation of sexual ignorance, perpetuation of addictive and obsessive traits, propagation of inauthentic reality and the exploitation and perpetuation of human vices for financial gain. Many of these issues are debated in culture; this module, however, will be focusing on aspects that aren’t included in mainstream conversation.
The Eso-rotica module will introduce the following concepts related to pornography and other sexual content in culture:
- Mapping the process of energetic descent.
- Distortion of mindscape via disturbing imagery and unhindered actualization of libidinal expression.
- The actualization of obscure desires: Recognizing fetishes and their psychological implications.
- Libidinal self-control via modification of sex-drive.
- Pornography as physical reaction provocation media, equating to bodily engagement with hyper-reality.
- Libido as a driving force behind technological growth. Streaming video and webcam technology are a couple of examples of cyber-media that has evolved due to an attempt to fulfill the demands of denizens of the internet.
Questions to Consider
- TWE has technology artificially altered sex drives?
- TWE has mass-libido driven society into a new kind of world?
- TWE is engaging with pornography a transhuman process?
- Given the status of Porn stars and Rock stars as recipients of mass psychic energy, does the comparatively high death rate in both fields suggest a problematic energetic configuration?
- TWE does lack of libidinal self-control lead to emotional instability and delusion, individually and collectively?
- Should a news story containing sexual content be classified as a form of erotic media?